9 Days Dubai-Kenya-Tanzania Family/Group Safari Tour in Arabic Language
Day1: Fly from Dubai to Nairobi City – The Stanley Bed & Breakfast): Upon arrival in Nairobi – safari capital of the world, you will be met and chauffeured to the famous Stanley Hotel to unwind and relax.
Day2&3: Amboseli National Park – Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner): We begin our safari with a drive to Amboseli National Park near Kilimanjaro, whose magnificent snow-capped peak soars to 19,340 feet. Our afternoon is spent game viewing here amid the large elephant population, giraffe and predators, including lion and cheetah. With Mount Kilimanjaro providing a splendid backdrop for all our photographs, we spend the next day on morning and afternoon game drives, watching for zebra and wildebeest along the salt pan trail.
Day4: Lake Manyara – Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner): After breakfast we cross into Tanzania stopping for lunch in Arusha town. At our leisure we drive to Lake Manyara National Park. We spend the rest of the day searching for the famous tree climbing lions and birds.
Day5&6: Serengeti National Park – Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner): Our journey continues into the great grassland plains of Serengeti National Park. During two full days of exploration in the Serengeti, we follow plains game and their attendant predators on their daily pursuit and survival and end our day with a sundowner. During morning and afternoon game drives the next day we seek herds of large animals including giraffe, buffalo, wildbeest, zebra and antelope.
Day7&8: Ngorongoro Crater – Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner): Ngorongoro Crater is one of Africa’s most magnificent wildlife theatres. Up to 12 miles across, its prairies are a haven for an estimated 30,000 large mammals, including lion, elephant, hyena, hippo, wildebeest, baboon, gazelle and the endangered black rhino. In the cards the following day is superb game viewing with a special picnic lunch. In the afternoon we take our first look at this fascinating wonder. The following day descend to the crater floor to spend a full day game viewing with a midday break for a picnic lunch.
Day9: Ngorongoro/Nairobi – The Stanley (Day Room): An early morning game drive is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your time to say Kwaheri to East Africa Friends. We leave only when you’re ready returning to a day room at The Stanley. In the evening we chauffeur you to the airport and bid you bon voyage as you catch your flight home.
The package includes:
1. Only married or related families members will be accommodated together. Private accommodation for families. The will be prayer (salah/namaz) facilities.
2. All the meals provided are Halal.
3. Chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography. Drivers respect family privacy.
4. Services of an Arabic and English speaking tour/guide drivers
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
5. Laundry services.